Monday, March 09, 2015

Seas, Sharks, and Serpents

My current nonfiction project is a tome on the discovery and legends of marine life, covering creatures new, remarkable, and mythical.  The idea is to present the wondrous discoveries we're making in the context of our long and fractious love affair with the oceans themselves.

I was originally hoping for 2014, but that date went by pretty fast. I'd hoped to get it out this year, but no luck: there's just too much recent material to digest. So here we are looking at early 2016.  I hate missing deadlines, but there's a good reason: to make the book better.

Ownards!

2 comments:

Jay Cooney said...

Certainly sounds promising by the title. I'm sure it will be well worth the wait considering your brilliant insights.

Matt Bille said...

I'm flattered!