Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Touring Loch Ness

People often send me links to their business or books, and ask me to post them.  (OK, not all that often - this isn't io9.com here). Anyway, Tony Harmsworth sent his collection of links on Loch Ness, and I found them to be a lot of fun. Tony runs the kind of tours I'd like to take if I ever get over there. He has a judicious eye for monster hoaxes, a broad knowledge of the local history and culture, and the good sense to not guarantee you a sighting of any strange creatures.  He has been doing this for a long time and so has many tales to tell.  Enjoy!

Tony's message:
I have a number of Loch Ness websites including:
www.Loch-Ness.info my Loch Ness Information website
www.LochNessNessieAndMe.com my book and info about me
www.LochNessUnderstood.com a way to read my book free of charge.



No comments: